Forum

Lets get the Galler...

Notifications
Clear all

Lets get the Gallery going

Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Inspired by our new members eddyandclair's example, Sue (my wife) suggested that perhaps it's time we all abandon our shyness, bite the bullet and make use of the media gallery - the thought being that "nobody posts in the gallery because nobody else has" .... until, of course, eddyandclair came along  ::::

Sue's thought was for us to ease into it gently by initially posting a few "historic" naturist pictures (we have been naturists for many years) .... we'll work up towards anything more current  LOL.

Let's hope eddyandclair breaking the deadlock and Sue and I following suit will also encourage others to join in ?  🙂

Edit: 2nd June 2018.
It seems (with the benefit of hindsight) that we were wrong (but I'm still unsure exactly where we went wrong) !

Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2018 5:03 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

There is strength in numbers, but if no one else is going to enter into the spirit of things (this is a naturist forum after all), perhaps Sue & I should delete all our pictures and post some pictures of some flowers as well  ???  (tongue in cheek "LOL")

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2018 12:09 pm
Alan
 Alan
(@alan)
Member Admin

[admin]The posts that were in this thread that related to problems creating albums and uploading photos have been move to this thread "Problems creating albums and uploading photos"[/admin]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2018 1:39 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Flowers it is then  🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2018 11:51 am
eddyandclair
(@eddyandclair)
Eminent Member

Flowers it is then  🙂

:-[

we will try take some suitable photos and will be happy to upload them

living life, loving not hating

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2018 4:15 pm
eddyandclair
(@eddyandclair)
Eminent Member

Are we the only ones adding to the galleries?

living life, loving not hating

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2018 1:09 am
jagman
(@jagman)

Just added a couple . Will try and take some more interesting ones when in Vera in September

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/06/2018 6:40 am
Share: