Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Help needed

Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Following on from this weekend's launch of the phase one makeover we are already hard at work on phase two which will primarily focus on the main website.
To this end, we are looking for your help in supplying any of the following......

PHOTOGRAPHS:- "Where to stay".... Vera Playa Club Hotel, Natsun, Vera Natura, La Menara, Bahia de Vera, Torremar Natura, Parque Vera, Armony Natura and Marina Natura.
Pictures should depict the general "look and feel" of the subject as opposed to focussing (no pun intended) on a particular apartment.
TEXT:- Brief write-ups on any of the above.

PHOTOGRAPHS:- "Local businesses".... pictures of specific bars, restaurants and shops within the Vera Playa map.
Pictures showing an outside frontage view please.

PHOTOGRAPHS:- "Local towns".... pictures of Vera, Garrucha, Mojacar etc.
Pictures should depict the general "look and feel" of the subject as opposed to focussing on one particular aspect.

PHOTOGRAPHS:- "Attractions".... water park, Cabo de Gata Natural Park, Mini Holywood etc.
Pictures should depict the general "look and feel" of the subject as opposed to focussing on one particular aspect.

PHOTOGRAPHS:- "General".... Shopping, local markets, sightseeing, alternative naturist beaches, local airports etc.

Please send via email to Phil B-C

Topic starter Posted : 01/03/2014 8:51 am
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Ok, following on from "Help Needed" on 1st March - it's now been six weeks and I have received nothing / nada / zilch from anyone !!!

Undaunted by this flood of enthusiasm, I am now appealing directly to the neumerous businesses who no doubt benefit from the free advertising provided here.

If you have a bar, restaurant or whatever, and would like to continue to receive free advertising, perhaps you could find the time to email me a photograph of the street frontage together with a brief description of your business for inclusion in the "bars & restaurants" section of the new website ?

Failing that, everything will have to wait until June/July when I am next in Vera Playa ...... (that is, of course, if "I" can find the time) !

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/04/2014 11:51 am
Share: