Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] MAP UPDATES

Page 1 / 7
largestalan
(@largestalan)
Estimable Member

Just enquiring as to wether the map will be updated when new owners move into Hotel street , as we ar oolny occasional visitors it is nice if we know what new bars /restuarants etc are available.
by the way HAPPY XMAS TO YOU AND ALL MEMBERS.

Topic starter Posted : 22/12/2010 10:04 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

As I am not a resident, if there are any amendments required please do not hesitate to let me know and I will carry out updates ASAP. Also, any suggestions for improvements greatfully accepted.
Merry Christmas and a happy nude year.
Phil B-C

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/12/2010 11:22 am
Erikk
(@erikk)
Eminent Member

I noticed today that on the map of the vera playa zone on the homepage of this website there is a small parkingsign on the beach in front of Cala Marques. This is probably a mistake, as according to the coastal law (art. 33.5) it is not allowed to park a car anywhere on the beach in Spain. In september 2009 "Costas" installed also signs on that stretch of beach saying that it is forbidden to park cars. That people still do park overthere is a big nuisance. Several complaints at the townhall and police have not helped so far. 
Nevertheless I would appreciate it if this parking sign is removed from the map, as this is not correct.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2011 10:40 am
Tony
 Tony
(@tonylynne)
Prominent Member

I am making a check of all the items on the map and hope to have a 2011 season map available soon

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2011 5:20 am
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

As soon as Tony has conducted his survey, I will produce an update if necessary.
Phil BC

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/05/2011 9:50 am
Alan
 Alan
(@alan)
Member Admin

Phil and Tony have updated the map and I have put it on the main website

🙂

Alan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2011 8:09 pm
AJ
 AJ
(@_aj_)
Eminent Member

I notice Inna's and the Chill out bar are shown NOT to have Wifi but they do & have done for a couple of years as I know. Could you please amend the map.
Many thanks. !!:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/11/2015 5:43 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Hi AJ, all done  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/11/2015 9:17 am
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

A minor update to the Vera Playa map was uploaded today (24/02/2016) - press "f5" to update your browser.

Please advise me of any additional updates as and when they happen so we can keep everything up to date  🙂

Phil B-C

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/02/2016 1:21 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

I hear that there is a new chiringuito / bar somewhere opposite Puntonat - if someone would like to confirm it's position together with the name, I will add it to the map ?

Phil

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 2:56 pm
James
(@james-i)
Reputable Member

It's at the very bottom of Avenida Castellon, Phil (i.e. the street Puntonat's on), more or less at the roundabout at the bottom. It was, previously, an ice cream concession, I think (but not an ice cream store I ever recall being open).

I've heard it's going to be called 110% Naturista, but I can't confirm that.

If you've got the VPF page on Facebook, scroll down and there's a photo of it in the final stages of construction, which should help you with the map location.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 3:32 pm
James
(@james-i)
Reputable Member

Just had a look at the existing map...if you locate it on the capital 'N' of Marina Natura, that's the spot.

Now all we need is for someone to confirm that it IS indeed called 110% Naturista.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 3:35 pm
AleLid
(@alelid)
Eminent Member

We will check in August, if no one will do before ;D

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 4:13 pm
Phil B-C
(@nelson)
Member Admin

Many thanks for that people - updated map now on-line (press "f5" to update your computer if it doesn't show "9th July 2016").

I don't have facebook and I don't want facebook so anything on there won't necessarily filter through to me and/or Vera Playa Friends forum.

Phil 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 5:00 pm
aaron
(@aaron)
Estimable Member

It's called la canita loca which I think was a bar on hotel St last year. Beer only from what I can see.

If you want map updates mayo2004 occupies 2 units, then bodeguita del medio 2 units with a pop up clothing shop, the other 2 are correct then fado is closed but someone is watering the plants!

On hotel at bar la Reva now occupies 2 units. The roundabout unit is now a chapel.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2016 7:37 pm
Page 1 / 7
Share: